- It’s been a long time since I’ve posted one of my stories. It’s a new year and I’ve shaken some of the cobwebs from my mind.
- Finally the conclusion of the ClassicFM Story…….
- To Chablis or not to Chablis.. ask your Sommelier???
- Easy to listen to and easy to drink.
- Wind-up radios, clockwork and corkscrews. Can wine be corked under screwcap … or is it just plain screwed?
- Can wine be corked if its under a screwcap, or is it just plain screwed?
Yearly Archives: 2012
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted one of my stories. It’s a new year and I’ve shaken some of the cobwebs from my mind.
Every few weeks, and latterly months, I’ve regaled you with a story about the old days at Liberty Life ….. and have interwoven my musings with a skein from the world of wine. A question that plagues me is whether anyone out there is actually interested in reading my ramblings? Should I continue? During the Victorian era a publishing trend called serialized fiction rose to popularity. The greatest novelists of the time, including Charles Dickens, George Eliot, William Thackeray and Joseph Conrad, chose to publish their newest works of fiction in installments. When Dickens published chapters of ‘Oliver Twist’ he… continue reading →